Set Your Free Domains To Meet Your Needs Using Affiliate Programs.

But when you're like me at all...

Every site owner/operator is familiar with affiliate programs, most of us participate in one or more, or have at one time, and display banners and buttons on our sites giving anything from the bank card to viagra, Which can be entirely wonderful for attracting perspective customers to services and products that your affiliate sponsors provide. There is no crime in earning somewhat revenue to aid your hard work and your web site designing, creating and promoting it.

But when you are like me at all, you have a couple of domains sitting around doing nothing too. I-t occurred to me that having the domain names listed for sale has created little or no income, but if put into the proper hands each year I renew them because I think that they're good domain names and have marketing potential.

So I decided to do a little research and find out what affiliate programs were out there that provided over buttons and banners, and I found that there are numerous affiliate companies that offer RSS feeds and Data Feeds and even some offer complete 'Turn-key' sites already designed for you, download an asp or php version of the Turn-Key site to placed on your personal server and you're good to go. Position your domain name to it, and you are offering a service or product that people have an use for, just start your normal marketing practices for the s).

So I looked at what domain names I possessed and was not using, considered what forms of affiliate programs they'd lend themselves to, which in my own case was easy, and I did some research. I had 3 domains reserved and no sites for them, http://Gear-Junkie.net, http://SongOasis.com and http://ArtistMatch.com. They were at one time active websites but had not experienced company for quite some time, so considering they were areas pertaining largely to music or media, I started my search there. I came across that there were over several music based affiliate packages available which required an investment over time carrying out a little digging through.

I concentrated my search to those internet programs giving 'Data Feeds.' These are feeds that can be found in the shape of XML or RSS feeds, as well as Text or CSV files that the internet would make available to you to obtain and use how you see fit, with a few restrictions of course. Investigating these affiliate programs I came across that these bottles would give most of the data, or at-least much of it to the same level as the affiliate site themselves. Which in my experience meant that I could create a dynamic site offering some very nice things you might say the I handled without having to maintain a list or approach funds or handle returns and deal with any payment problems should they arrise.

So... I decided for my http://Gear-Junkie.net domain to provide over 4000 musical instruments on line, and go along with musical instrument sales through http://Zzounds.com. Being an artist myself, this sounded attracting me. For http://SongOasis.com I went with a terrific program from Rhapsody that provides realtime feeds in xml structure so my site is updated everyday with the artist and music releases everyday with no additional focus on my part after building the site. To explore additional information, consider checking out: TopAffiliatePrograms.info Releases Complete Guide to Building Affiliate Sites. And Finally for http://ArtistMatch.com I went with the affiliate program by http://CDUniverse.com. This system provided Data Feeds for over 40,000 products where you can shop on line for films, music Cd-s and games. To discover more, please check-out: TopAffiliatePrograms.info Releases Complete Guide to Building Affiliate Sites.

I've also cross-referenced each of the sites with my own personal banners promoting another sites from within my sites so that exposure to most of the affiliate programs is blended throughout the 3 web sites which can be helpful in generating income or even traffic. So if you are sitting on a couple of names of domain and wish to set them to work for you, decide to try exploring some of the affiliate programs out there offering these form of information feeds and see if you can use them to your benefit as well.

Thanks for reading, and content (and hopefully profitable) code.. In case you require to discover new info about http://www.ktul.com/story/30135708/topaffiliateprogramsinfo-releases-complete-guide-to-building-affiliate-sites, there are thousands of databases people might consider investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment