My mother was visiting recently and all through our mother-daughter shopping time I noticed something interesting. The majority of the stores I made a purchase at asked me if I'd like to get on their subscriber list. That's very wise.
However, the WAY by which they did this made a big difference in my answer. I said NO to the majority of them because they only didn't allow it to be enticing for me personally. After all, who WANTS more spam? So if you simply ask me if I had want to be on your email list, the solution will often be NO.
But one store specifically got me. First of all, it had been a designer clothing store I loved. Secondly, they did not ask me if I wished to be on their mailing list. They asked me becoming a 'VIP Client.'
Say what 'VIP' to me and my ears perk up. I-t naturally stands for 'crucial person.' And generally speaking it suggests a level of respect and benefit. Suddenly I NEEDED to become on that mailing list, especially when the salesman told me it was included with specific benefits, such as for instance early notice on a personal purchasing service, new arrivals, and private trunk shows.
And guess what happens? I'd have even paid-to engage in that - to be viewed as a VIP.
You see, people WANT to be part of something special like e-zine marketing. The example above was free. But don't under-estimate just how much your clients or customers will PAY to achieve that, either.
Example: A buddy of mine recently provided he pays $15,000.00 per year to participate in the President's Club of the local playhouse, even though he and his wife could attend each show there for $150.00. Why would a good loyal attendee desire to pay 100 times more? Special treatment like favored seating, valet parking, invites to VIP capabilities, individual restaurant for members only, marketing using a higher level of men and women, etc.
Still another friend of mine pays for membership at a private nightclub here in Los Angeles up on Sunset Blvd. For most of the same factors (but much more, in my opinion, since it impresses his dates ; ).
My advertising teacher Dan Kennedy taught me there's a portion of just ABOUT ANY client or client group or industry who'll joyfully spend FAR above normal charges for position, convenience, and special treatment.
I call it 'state clubbing' your business. Why be the driving range having an constant fee when you are able be the elegant six-figure membership club down the street? You can provide both naturally, but take a look at what will skyrocket your company FASTER, with higher-quality clients and less purchases.
One of these of this is my personal Platinum Mastermind pro-gram, that we released in 2006 because of over-whelming interest in my own instruction. Learn supplementary info on our favorite partner article directory by navigating to click for bioresonantiebehandeling. This group of 15 serious small business people each pay $15,000.00 a year to get better use of me than someone else, and in a small group setting where we meet 3 times a year at magnificent 4- and 5-star hotels and places.
My Platinums are, primarily, VIPs within my world! And because I keep a little of mystique in regards to the group, people appear to want 'in' a lot more. (One of my members got cornered in the girls room at my last On line Success Blueprint Workshop by several guests who demanded to discover how they could enter Platinum!)
I discuss this never to impress you, but to impress upon you that in industry (yes, *yours*) there's a portion of folks who will gladly pay MORE - much more - for an increased degree of service or treatment. Remember, you're perhaps not trying to please EVERYONE, just the select few who is able to afford that degree of service.
So now, have a moment or two and con-sider how YOU can start your own personal 'country club' for the clients and customers. Whether it's a VIP amount of support or a private consumer group that meets a few times a year.
To get your wheels turning, imagine this... Learn further on this partner encyclopedia by visiting my bioresonantie behandeling. if you can get 10 individuals to invest in some form of system that is only $10,000.00 a year, that is an additional $100,000.00 this year for YOU!.
No comments:
Post a Comment